18 Hours of Not Knowing

Last week I got a message that was scary.  The place that I have almost everything that I have in the world, called and said that they were doing a check of units, and were checking if I had moved out, and to give them a call.  Well of course I had not moved out, where else would I put 95 percent of my stuff.

I am stuck at work, working a 12 hour shift, and my mind is running.  Have I just lost almost everything that I own in the world.  Well maybe it was the other unit, and that one does not have as much in it.  But the one he talked about, means more, it has more of the personal stuff.  It has all of my mission stuff, of which I can not find any of my mission photos as it is.  All of the family photos that I have from my grandmother.

I got home from that night and as I slept, I had a wave of comfort come over me.  That everything was OK, and I had nothing to worry about.

As I got up and started my day, my thoughts still were of what I was to find.  But I did have this calmness about everything.  As I drove by the one unit, the lock was still on it.  As we drove up to the other, I was not sure which one was one.  I went to one lock, but my key did not fit that lock.  Went to the next one and turned the key and the lock opened.  My stuff was still there.

The feeling that I had was confirmed.  Everything was fine.  But it was 18 hours wonder for the worst.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.