I have gone over to the Dark Side....




For a long time, I had no need to go to  Starbuck's, until I started to see my girlfriend. I don't drink coffee or tee, so what do they have for a person like me.  Well they do have lemonade and some fruit blended drinks.  I first posted this on Facebook, and was shocked at the response I got.  

 It seems like everything we say or do, turns into, "You most be this if you like this... or you most not really be this because you do that...,:  Why can't we like people for who they are instead of who they vote for, where they go to church, go to school, or where we shop.  

It took me a while to stop judging people on how they looked,  or what they did.  And I found out I am a much better person for it.  And I really enjoy the people that I have meet because of this. Enjoy life and quit judging!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.