A Look at the Past Year

Well, here we are in a new year.  The past year was not the best in the world.  But here is what went on.

Moved out and sold the house that I had lived in the past 10 years.  Did not want to move, but really did not have a choice.  I miss having my stuff.  But I guess it is good that I am no longer there.  To many things to remind me of the past.  Just could not remove the pictures off the wall.  But we also got screwed by the sell.  Some one got more money then they should have, and it was not me or my ex.  My ex needs better friends.

Was taken in my friends brother.  It was great living there and trying to get back on my feet.  Thanks for letting me stay there for 8 months Dustin and Nina!

Went out and spent a few days with a girl that I served with in Ireland.  Had a good time and thought she was in my future.  Well she could not wait, and so in the middle of September she texted me it was over and that she was getting married in three days.  Wow.  Dumped by text, and she gets married.  Guess it really was not the perfect match she kept telling me we were.

Eaglegate is dead, well maybe.  Dad did not want to go on and do anymore runs.  The website is still up, but we are not making anything.  Still have people asking use when we are going to make more.

Moved in with my ex sister-in-law.  It was great.  Thought I was going to be able to find a job and maybe build up the bank account.  Great plan, until she went crazy or her therapist went crazy, I don't know.  But I was out the door and on the streets for 2 days.  Glad she is finally out of my life for good.  Now I don't have to hear her lies anymore.

I am very grateful for a church that was able to help me pay a few of my bills during this time.

My dad really came through and found me a great place to live.  I am happy were I am at.

Glad that I finally have a job.  OK, I am not making what I want, but the benefits are really good I guess.  Just can not use them right now.  And were to go.  But good to be back to work in a regular job.  Still wish Eaglegate would have worked out like I wanted it to.

So onto 2015!  Do not know where it will lead me.  But I hope it is a lot better than the past year or years.

Comments

  1. You've learned and grown so much!! Sure am proud of you. Hang in there.....2015 is gonna be great for you....I just know it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.